Electrical Engineering Position
CTC International, a manufacturer of application engineered unwind and rewind equipment for the global converting industry has an opportunity for a Sr. Electrical Engineer who has strong expertise with Drives, PLC’s and HMI’s
- Designs drive and control aspects of all machines to meet customer requirements
- Uses AutoCAD to generate electrical drawings, assembly drawings, and wiring drawings.
- Produces electrical parts list for bill of materials.
- Develops efficient and economical electrical designs.
- Work with manufacturing to assure final completion of control systems.
- Responsible for electrical machinery issues
- Specify electrical standards
- Research and utilize new technologies for improved performance and cost savings.
- Provides electrical support to sales, service and manufacturing.
- Provides guidance and feedback to machine wirers.
- Occasional Travel to customer site for electrical assistance/Project Evaluation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Expertise in Allen Bradley PLC Programming
- Expertise with AC Servo Drives, Vector Drives and other machine drive systems
- Knowledge of HMI’s and their interface with Drive and PLC Systems.
- Expertise in Auto CAD for electrical layouts and wiring diagrams
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Superior Electro-Mechanical understanding
- Excellent conceptual ability to create technical drawings from verbal ideas and/or sketches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Creativity and willingness to try new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; can partner with other functions and foster teamwork.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – to analyze processes and pro-actively suggest improvements
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities, redirecting resources to meet deadlines.
We offer a family atmosphere with a competitive wage and benefit package – including major medical, dental and vision.. Interested qualified candidates please send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com or mail to:
CTC 11 York Ave. West Caldwell NJ 07006 No phone calls please