The RW3-20 Turret Rewinder is our most economical model, and is is an excellent selection for those larger diameter jobs which do not need high levels of automation. It is quite often used for blank thermal labels.
- Simple straight forward design.
- Easy to use.
- Quick change spindle method.
- No connection between press and turret required.
- Turret works with light tach and aggressive tapes.
- Cantilever design for easiest Accessibility.
- Air shafts
- Taper tension or constant torque winding patterns. Precise tension control.
- Durable construction.
- Industry standard PLC Control
- Clean, accurate, full speed web transfer.
- Count in feet or meters.
- 6 job selector switch assures no complicated speed rematch.
- Adjustable core stop.
- Left or right hand models available.
- Automatic core taper.
- Roll eject.
- Other sizes of air shafts.
- CE compliance.
- Modem for remote diagnostics, program modifications and upgrades.
- Touch screen controls.
- Count labels.
- Press E-Stop connection.
- Caster system.