Machine Assembler/Field Service Technician
CTC International, a supplier of application engineered unwind and rewind equipment for the global converting industry has an opportunity for a Machine Assembler / Field Service Technician Position
- Work from blueprints to assemble mechanical systems, pneumatics, etc.
- Work from sketches and schematics to assemble control panels and wire in panels to the machine.
- Performs installations and/or service visits to equipment at the customer.
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment during customer visits.
- Trains machine operators at the customer’s site as to proper operation and maintenance of CTC Equipment.
- Perform final machine test and acceptance
- Skid and crate equipment
- Pre-assembly prep for painting
- Operate all equipment needed to adequately perform job
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches and schematics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to partner with other functions and foster teamwork.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze processes and pro-actively suggest improvements. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities. Ability to redirect resources to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad up to 25% of the time.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of mechanical and electrical assembly experience, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and willingness and interest in some travel . We offer a family atmosphere with a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to forward a resume by e-mail to email@example.com or apply by mail to:
11 York Ave.
West Caldwell NJ 07006
No phone calls please